Header Ads

Resignation Letter Sample

RESIGNATION LETTER TEMPLATES

We think you are about quitting your current job and need to write a resignation letter? Figuring out how to break the news can be difficult but not complicated. The important thing is to know what to include and what to omit in your resignation letter which can make a difference in how your exit is interpreted by the company. Let us help you.

Below are few well-crafted sample resignation letters which you can use after editing the relevant area like company name, designation, date etc. It is always recommended a graceful exit from the company. Choose your words accordingly.    



Sample 1: (General)

Date :XX-XXX-XXXX

From,
Your Name 
Your Position in the Company
Department Name
Company Name, Location

To,
Your Employer/reporting Boss's Name
Position/Title
Company Name, Location

Sub : Resignation from service

Dear Mr/Ms. (Name) or Sir/Madam, 

This is to inform you that I am leaving XYZ Company Ltd, effective Friday, May 29 (year).

My experiences in this company have helped me to define my goals and I have appreciated all of the opportunities I have been given. Even though it was a very difficult decision, I have accepted a Procurement Manager position with another company. I feel this move will help me in pursuing my career growth.   

Thank you for all of your help. Please be assured I will do all that I can to settle my accounts before my departure. 



Sincerely, 
Name
(signature - Handwritten)   



Sample: 2 (Cordial Exit)



Date :XX-XXX-XXXX

From,
Your Name 
Your Position in the Company
Department Name
Company Name, Location

To,
Your Employer/reporting Boss's Name
Position/Title
Company Name, Location

Sub : Resignation from service

Dear Mr/Ms. (Name) or Sir/Madam,

It is with mixed emotions that I submit my resignation today. My last day will be Friday, May 29 (Year). 

In the four years, I've been with XYZ Company Ltd, I feel I've truly become a professional. You have been instrumental in my development and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've been offered a position as a procurement manager in another company, and feel this will be an appropriate next step in my career. 

Kindly note, I'll do what I can to settle all accounts and to prepare my replacement if you deemed fit. If there's anything else I can help with during this transition, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for all of the opportunities with XYZ Company Ltd.

Sincerely, 
Name
(signature - Handwritten) 



Sample : 3 (Resignation after discussion / Negotiation by the employer)




Date :XX-XXX-XXXX

From,
Your Name 
Your Position in the Company
Department Name
Company Name, Location

To,
Your Employer/reporting Boss's Name
Position/Title
Company Name, Location


Sub: Resignation from service


Dear Mr/Ms. (Name) or Sir/Madam,


As per our discussion yesterday, kindly accept this notice of my resignation, effective Friday, May 29 (Year). 

I am grateful for all the opportunities I've been given at XYZ Company Ltd and thanks for your explanation about my career opportunities here. But after careful consideration, I've decided to accept a position with another company. 

I sincerely thank you for your guidance and generosity. 


Sincerely, 
Name
(signature - Handwritten)



Sample : 4 (Resignation after serving full Notice period)




Date :XX-XXX-XXXX

From,
Your Name 
Your Position in the Company
Department Name
Company Name, Location

To,
Your Employer/reporting Boss's Name
Position/Title
Company Name, Location


Sub: Resignation from service



Dear Mr/Ms. (Name) or Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that I am resigning from my position at XYZ Company Ltd, effective Friday, May 29, (Year). 

Please treat this letter as my official one month notice of my intention. I have decided to resign as I have received an offer for a senior position with another company. I feel that this position will serve to improve the skills that I have learned and developed with XYZ Company Ltd under your guidance. Thanks for that. 

I learned a great deal during my time at XYZ Company Ltd and I want to thank you for the wonderful opportunity you gave to me.  



Sincerely, 
Name

(signature - Handwritten)




Sample : 5 (Resignation after serving short Notice period)



Date :XX-XXX-XXXX



From,

Your Name 
Your Position in the Company
Department Name
Company Name, Location

To,
Your Employer/reporting Boss's Name
Position/Title
Company Name, Location


Sub: Resignation from service



Dear Mr/Ms. (Name) or Sir/Madam,

Please be informed that I am resigning from my position at XYZ Company Ltd, effective Friday, May 29, (Year). 

I have decided to resign as I have received an offer as a procurement manager position with another company. I feel that this position will serve to improve the skills that I have learned and developed with XYZ Company Ltd under your guidance.

I understand our company policy requires one month notice, but I hope you will help me in this move. Please be assured I will do all that I can to settle my accounts before my departure. 

Kindly accept.

Sincerely, 
Name

(signature - Handwritten)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.