Header Ads

Happy Birthday Wishes for Mother

Happy Birthday Wish to Mother

A mother is the one who is still there when everyone else has deserted you. Wish your mother on her birthday.



****
"Happy birthday to my dear Amma. The thought of you makes me feel loved even when I don't see you." 



****

****
“Remember me with smiles and laughter,
for that is how I will remember you all.
If you can only remember me with tears, don’t remember me.”

****


****



****
"It's more than a blessing to have you as my mother. Love you Mom, Happy Birthday to you"

****


****

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. Happy Birthday, Mom...!"

****






****
It's a privilege and honor to be your child. Love you! Happy Birthday my dear mom.

****




****


****

"The purest love I can find on this earth is in your eyes. Happy Birthday, Mama...!"

****


****
Including me, no one ever tells you how amazing you are as a mother. Thanks, Amma. Wishing you a very happy Birthday



****


**** 

"We may not always see eye to eye. We may argue and fight with each other. Despite all this, there is one thing I want you to always remember: I will always cherish you from the bottom of my heart because you mean the world to me. I love you, Mom. Happy Birthday to you."

****


****
"Amma, I am luckier than the luckiest to have you as my mother. Love you amma, Wishing you a very Happy Birthday"

**** 


****



"Someone said, If at first, you don't succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning. I am now trying it in your way mom. You mean a lot to me. Love you always. Happy Birthday to you…!"
****

****

"Mom, I wish I could tell you how much I love you. Wishing you a very happy birthday mom."


**** 

****


"Mama, your words are my guidance and your love is the most precious item to me. Throughout life, your valuable advice has led me safely. Happy birthday Mom...!"

****



****
Words are not enough to express my gratitude for what you have done for me. Thank you for everything mom. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!


****





****
"Your endless affection makes you special;
I'm always amazed by how much you care.
What you've given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on your birthday."


****


****

"You are the most wonderful person ever came to my life, Mom. Happy Birthday to you..."

****


****
You are my one and only sweetest mother. No one can ever take your place in my heart. Love you amma. Happy Birthday to you!"

****




****




"Mom, nobody is equal to you with you in my life, I’m blessed –I love you so and I want you to know I think you’re the very best. Happy Birthday, Mom !"

****


"I love you always and forever despite we may have arguments and fights sometimes. Love you mom. Happy Birthday to you."

*****


Blessed is a mother that would give up part of her soul for her children’s happiness. Happy Birthday mom.


****


When U told me what to do, I thought you were bogging me down. But in hindsight I realize that you were actually giving me wings. Happy birthday.


*****


God doesn’t make angels like you anymore. May you celebrate your birthday with happiness and inner peace. Happy Birthday Mom!


*****


“If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.  Happy Birthday Mom...”


*****






9 comments:

  1. In this site we write down the best collection of happy birthday wishes for Mother these quotes explain the love and respect about us. Mother is that the most important person in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything goes true if a mother in anyone life. My sweet MOM happy birthday with sweet Happy birthday mom images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.
    Best Happy Birthday Images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post sir. Thanks for sharing this information. Happy Birthday Mom Status

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for your valuable information.
    You can book your personalized video message from Birthday Wishes for a Mother

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.