Header Ads

Condolence Message

CONDOLENCE MESSAGE


Condolences are an expression of sympathy to someone who is experiencing pain arising from death, deep mental anguish, or misfortune. It is never going to be interesting to share or creating these messages.





  • I extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. May the soul of your (Write the relation here) be at peace.with the god. I want you to know that I am just a phone call away if there is anything I can do at this time.

  • Accept my deepest and heartfelt condolence. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

  • I offer you my thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes during this bad time in your life.

  • My heartfelt condolence goes out to you and your family. We will surely miss the presence of a truly lovable and kind-hearted person.

  • I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and family. 

  • (Name of the deceased) will be badly missed. She/He was loved by all of us and She/He will be cherished in our memories. My heartfelt condolence.

  • We are saddened by the loss to you, our heart goes out to you and the family.  My our prayers guide his/her soul to the heaven. 

  • A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.



  • I am thinking of you during this time. I am saddened to hear of your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.

  • My heart goes out to you in your time of sorrow. 

  • We were so sorry to hear about your loss may your (Relation) be at peace and travel without pain on to the next part of his/her life journey

  • We hold you in our hearts and prayers. We love you 

Quotes about Sympathy:


  • "Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live" - Norman Cousins.

  • "The purpose of human life is to serve and to show compassion and the will to help other" - Albert Schweitzer

  • "There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief" - Aeschylus

  • "Grief if the price we pay for love" - Queen Elizabeth II

  • "Flowers grow out of dark moments" - Corita Kent

  • 'Greif changes shape, but it never ends" - Keanu Reeves

  • Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that is how I will remember you all. If you can only remember me with tears, then don't remember me at all" - Laura Ingalls Wilder

  • "It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew" - Henry Rollins

  • "A sympathetic friend can be quite as dear as a brother" - Homer

  • "We should feel sorrow, but not sink under its oppression" - Confucius











  

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.