Header Ads

Farewell Letter to Colleagues

Bidding Adieu to Colleagues

Saying bye bye to the company and colleagues is always going to be tough because there will be good memories and great experience associated with. It will be a mixed feeling, excitement about going to a new place and pain of leaving wonderful colleagues. Choose your words wisely to convey your feelings and excitement.


Important points to note :


  1. Use a sample letter
  2. Personalize suiting to your position and reason for leaving the company
  3. Keep it simple
  4. Keep it brief
  5. Make it Positive
  6. Covey your gratitude
  7. Add Contact information
  8. Send it before you leave 

Sample: 1


Hello All,
I want to bid farewell to you all and inform you that I am leaving my position at XYZ Company Ltd. Today is my last day at work. I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.
During these last four years you all have given me support and through your assistance and guidance, I have been able to excel at the responsibilities given to me. With many of you, I have shared a unique friendship which I hope will continue even though I shall not be here with the company. I now look forward to this new position that brings forth new challenges and adds more diverse experience to my career.



I do wish you and the company every success in all its future endeavors.
You can be in touch with me by
Email – xyz@gmail.com
Mob - 08140714XXX

Thanking you,
Name.


Sample: 2
Dear All,
I wanted to let you know that I am leaving my position at XYZ Company Ltd from Date. I will be starting a new position in another company from next month.
I have enjoyed my tenure here, and I appreciate having had the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for the guidance, support, and motivation you have given to me during my tenure at XYZ Company Ltd.
Even though I will miss my colleagues and the company, I am looking forward to this new challenge and starting a new phase of my career.
Please keep in touch. I can be reached at my personal email address abc@gmail.com, on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/abcdays) or on my mobile no. 08140714XXX.
Thanks again for everything. I wish you all the best.
Yours truly,

No comments

Powered by Blogger.