Header Ads

Farewell Message to a Colleague

Farewell Message to a Colleague

It will be a difficult time if the departing colleague is your best friend. You may find it difficult to find suitable words to say goodbye to him. Here are few well-crafted messages for you.


  • I have learned a lot working with you these past years, my friend. I know you will be successful in your new position and in your career. Thank you and farewell!

  • I’m seriously going to miss you here. Best of luck in your new endeavor. Looking forward to Seeing you soon!

  • Having the privilege of working with you has been the best part of my time here. Best of luck in your new endeavor!



  • You’ll continue to be my best friend even though you may no longer be my coworker, Good luck with your new job!
  • We wish you great success wherever you go! Farewell, my friend!
  • I am taking this moment to acknowledge the deep gratitude I have for your unwavering support during all these years that I worked with you. Wishing you all the best. Goodbye!




  • The sweet memories we shared together will stay in my heart forever. You are the best colleague I have ever worked with. Bye!

  • I will miss my colleague and best friend, Farewell!

  • I wish that your new place is full of fun and happiness. Wishing you all the best. Take care.




  • You have been a mentor, colleague and more over my best friend whom I have treasured so much. But, you're bound for bigger and better things. Goodbye, mate! Wishing you all the success!

  • You have been a motivation to all of us, and we've enjoyed working with you. We wish you success wherever you go. 

  • Saying goodbye to a true friend and a fantastic colleague is really tough. But I bid you goodbye with the hope that we are going to meet again soon.



  • Just a note to say...As you move into a new venture...May happiness and prosperity always be with you!

  • Thanks for all those occasions you have helped me in the assignments. It will be difficult to fill the gap created by your absence. I am really going to miss you. Best of luck my friend!

****

Quotes by famous people


  • What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. ~T.S. Eliot

  • There are no goodbyes, where ever you'll be, you'll be in my heart. - Gandhi

  • The loss of a friend is like that of a limb. Time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired. - Robert Southey

  • If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. ~Paulo Coelho

  • The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last. ~Moira Rogers

No comments

Powered by Blogger.