Header Ads

Happy Birthday Wishes for Love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR LOVE

Love is one of the most profound emotions we experience as humans. Love makes life live. We can each experience love in our own way. Let us express our love for someone whom we love the most.



Your Smile is as bright as the sun. On this special day, I wish you a very Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart.




I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. 
                                I Love you and a very happy birthday to you.... 




I can be clumsy and foolish when I am with you, yet know that your love for me will never diminish.




I can feel your love, in the warmth of your touch, 'cause it touches my heart and soul 





Because of you, no matter what may come tomorrow, today my life is more complete.




I love the way you get angry whenever I am late; yet wait for me for as long as it takes. 


You are the only one who can make me smile even in my deepest sorrows. Happy birthday, dear.


Whenever I need it most you're there with your all-purpose hugs. Happy birthday and thanks for being with me.





The fact that you are the first and only person I’ve ever loved and the first person who ever truly loved me. Happy Birthday to you my love.


You have taught me what it is to love and be loved. Happy birthday to you dear.




When you listen, I know you're really listening and not just waiting for your turn to talk. Thanks for being with me and a very happy birthday to you. 



You are my soul mate, my partner, and most trusted friend. I can’t imagine how my life would be without you. On your birthday, I want to remind you that you are my world.

3 comments:

Powered by Blogger.